I have developed several courses for the Biostatistics Department at Georgetown, some of which have not yet been offered but were created so as to be included as parts of various degree or certificate programs that are undergoing review, or as part of a NSF CAREER grant proposal <unfunded> I created in July 2011. Since that time I have developed a new course in ethical reasoning, CLTR 500 (Ethical Reasoning for Biomedical Scientists), which I co-taught Fall 2012 (MS program in Clinical and Translational Science) and Spring 2013 (Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience PhD). I developed a spinoff course, Ethical Reasoning for Quantitative Scientists, that was the subject of a new Ethics Education in Science and Engineering (EESE) proposal to NSF in 2013 - it was not funded. This course is being revised for the American Statistical Association as of September 2016, possibly as a series of webinars for the ASA members who have the GStat accreditation and who are preparing/qualifying themselves to apply for the Professional Statistician (PStat) accreditation. In 2018 I was invited to the University of Melbourne in Australia to give a webinar and two pairs of seminars and workshops for the Bioinformatics Resource and the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental health.