I was invited to facilitate a workshop for the Department of Pathology annual retreat in 2010, focusing on revising the evaluations of the faculty by residents, and of the residents by the faculty. The workshop I developed, "Evaluation and Evolution: Revising evaluations for ‘adaptive’ feedback", is represented by this powerpoint presentation PathRetreat1oct2010.ppt. A poster based on the results of the workshop was subsequently accepted at the North Eastern Group on Educational Affairs (AAMC) Meeting in Washington, DC (March 2011) PR-MR.Poster.ppt. This project was submitted as an oral presentation for the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE) for the 2013 meeting in Scotland, and although accepted (for a poster presentation -together with a poster describing our reconceptualization of instruction in the responsible conduct of research and an oral presentation, co-authored with Dr. Peg Weissinger, Associate Dean for Assessment and Educational Scholarship in the Georgetown School of Medicine), I was unable to attend the IAMSE meeting due to funding conflicts with another international education meeting, the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (EARLI) 15th Biennial Conference in Munich, August 2013, for which I will be serving as a discussant on the symposium on rubrics and higher education.