Evaluation of my ongoing teaching, 2003-2010, including both one-on-one (2003-10) and group (2006-10) instruction, course and curriculum development, and faculty teaching in one letter.

Preamble to this letter, which was sent to my department chair (Neurology, 2011) in support of both this portfolio AND my application for tenure and promotion:

"Attached, please find a letter which might be useful in support of your evaluation of Rochelle's teaching, as I was uniquely-positioned to observe many of her one-on-one and informal teaching activities during her years working on the GCRC.  Please let me know if there is anyway in which I can be of further help in this matter. 

I apologize for sending it at this late date.  I had sent it from Montana, where I was on vacation in late August, and it must have gotten lost.  I just confirmed these email addresses with Rochelle, who assured me that it was acceptable to send as an attached pdf.  As well, I am a bit embarrassed (though Rochelle might find herself to be more so) in that I wrote the letter under the impression that it was confidential, would be sent directly, and would not shared with Rochelle.  However, I am now, at her request, providing a copy for her file."

Umans_teachingeval.2003_10.pdf