The Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics (PCCB) at Georgetown University is developing a new Master's degree program. I am proposing that they utilize the Mastery Rubric to develop the curriculum on which this degree is based and by which it can be evaluated. Many institutions have the objective of promoting "lifelong learning", but the Mastery Rubric can actually be specifically designed to do this. In October 2013, I presented the Mastery Rubric as a curriculum building and evaluation tool - highlighting its potential to promote sustainable (ongoing, self motivated) learning, to the PCCB MR_sustainable.learningPCCB10oct2013.ppt. The MR was adopted for the development of this program. In September 2015 I initiated a pilot study of developing a community of practice (CoP) around scholarly approaches to online learning with a small group of faculty interested in scholarship of teaching and learning in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences (SNHS). This pilot project (2015-6) is focusing the CoP on creating a Mastery Rubric for one of their degree-granting curricula, in order to ensure instructional alignment across time-in-program and with the accreditation requirements. The orienting talk presenting the MR was given 20 October 2015.