I have an active Scholar of Teaching and Learning portfolio for many years. Work dating back to 2006 is highlighted in this section. Examples of student work are two manuscripts under the tab, "Medical Informatics Curriculum: Romania". In 2016 I published three chapters in two books. One chapter -  appearing in the 2016 book, "Ethics of Biomedical Big Data" outlines the rationale for how the new paradigm for training in ethical reasoning based on the Mastery Rubric for Ethical Reasoning (Tractenberg & FitzGerald 2012) can support the development of a culture of ethics around biomedical big data. Another book published in 2016 is also focused on ethics and big data, but not from the biomedical perspective. In this book, one of my chapters focuses on how important stewardship is to professional preparation to work in/with big data, and the other is an outline of how (and why) the Ethical Guidelines for Statistical Practice, originally developed in 1995 by the American Statistical Association's Committee on Professional Ethics (of which I was vice-chair 2014-2016 and chair 2017-2019) and revised for 2016 by the Working Group on Revising the Guidelines (which I chaired), can be integrated into all instruction (undergraduate and above) in quantitative methods. This chapter follows naturally from a 2015 jointly-authored paper on how ethical guidelines in relevant fields can be used/useful for motivating training in responsible conduct in/of research relating to big data.

It seems that I have published or completed a great deal of work in teaching and learning. As of November 2017, I have two new Mastery Rubrics completed with their manuscripts in preparation; one of these is on stewardship and one of these is on bioinformatics. A new Mastery Rubric for the Master Level is in preparation, and two new manuscripts about how to use Mastery Rubrics to construct teaching and learning experiences are also in preparation (one for Statistical Literacy and one for Bioinformatics).

A sample of my scholarship in teaching and learning (SOTL) appears here but a fuller list appears on my Academia.edu page, where I post almost all talks and pretty much every single publication - that means there will be material there about statistics, measurement, methodology, ethics, and SOTL. If there is something in my CV that you don't find here, it will probably be at the Academia.edu page (or you can email me for a copy!).