My collaborator, bioethicist Dr. Fr. Kevin FitzGerald and I were invited to present the Mastery Rubric for the Responsible Conduct of Research that we published in 2012 in the context of our partnership (ethicist & cognitive scientist) at the February 2013 Jesuit Medical School Conference held at Georgetown University. partnership.talk.MR_description.Feb2013.pdf This project was also submitted as an oral presentation for the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE) for the 2013 meeting in Scotland, and although accepted (for a poster presentation -together with a poster describing my reconceptualization of the "research rotation" in pathology residency, and an oral presentation, co-authored with Dr. Peg Weissinger, Associate Dean for Assessment and Educational Scholarship in the Georgetown School of Medicine), I was unable to attend the IAMSE meeting due to funding conflicts with another international education meeting, the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (EARLI) 15th Biennial Conference in Munich, August 2013, for which I had previously accepted an invitation to serve as a discussant on the symposium on rubrics and higher education.