I have been very fortunate to have had the opportunities to contribute to the educational mission of the institution (at UC Irvine, while a graduate student), and to explore new ways to contribute to the educational mission at GU. I have also included recognition of the teaching I do as a consultant and collaborator - all of these are included below.
Recipient (self or student name)
Honoree. For excellence in service to undergraduate education.
Honoree. For excellence in service to graduate and undergraduate education.
Apple Distinguished Educator
Faculty Fellowship, Colloquium on New Learning Environments
Other honors related to teaching and education:
- Nominee, 2016 Pickard Memorial Lecture Award. Harvard University Department of Statistics, Cambridge, MA
- Penn Teaching Fellowship in Neuroethics, 2013, Center for Neuroscience and Society, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Finalist, Estelle Ramey Mentorship Award, Georgetown University Medical Center, 2009
- MedStar Health Teaching Scholar Program, 2009-2010, MedStar Health Research, Washington, D. C.
- Online Learning Initiative Faculty Workshop Fellowship (stipend), 2005. Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Honoree, for exceptional service as a Teaching Assistant Consultant for the School of Social Sciences, 1994-5. University of California, Irvine.
- Honoree, for exceptional service as a Teaching Assistant Consultant for the Department of Cognitive Sciences, 1993-4. University of California, Irvine.